Friday, September 19, 2008

3 Weeks Old

It has been three wonderful weeks since our sweet baby, Henry, was born. He's eating like a little piggie and has the chubby cheeks to prove it. At his doctors appointment today he weighed in at 10 lbs 5 oz - that's almost a pound heavier than he was last week! He is such an easy going little fellow. He eats well, sleeps well and loves to hear my off-key singing.


Yesterday, the three of us braved the mall. They two boys looked so cute in their double stoller, I had to capture the moment. Notice how cosmopolitan Ezra looks carrying his Starbucks hot chocolate. Besides for a the ear grabbing incident (Ezra had decided he was done shopping and yanked on Henry's ear) our solo shopping trip went quite smoothly. Here are a few pictures of Jesse and Henry, taken a few days after Henry was born. The last four were taken while Jesse was examining Henry's impressive arm span. The first picture was just too sweet not to post.



All in all, I would have to say I'm so blessed to have my three guys in my life!

12 comments:

The Pea said...

I just love chubby babies. He looks so sweet. And that picture with Dad gave me tears in my eyes (I know I am a little emotional) I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work Mom!! :)

Celeste said...

He's so precious! We're so happy for you guys. We can't wait to see him, but we won't be coming into town until Thanksgiving time. I hope he doesn't get too big before then. Ha ha. We love you guys!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

He's darling!! I'm so excited to see all the fun pictures!

Sarah Goodsell said...

So cute I can't wait to see him and I wish I could say that Ezra won't pull his ear again but I can't, I'm afraid it get's worse!:) They learn to put up with a lot!

Becky said...

Cami he is darling! He looks so alert! I love those blue eyes. Ezra suddenly looks so big. I am so glad things are going well for you. I am so proud of you!

A New Decade of Health said...

He is darling! Love love chubby babies! The fatter the better!

Kimberly said...

Oh, he is so beautiful!
So fun to see the pictures.
Doesn't Ezra look so big now in comparison?
I can't believe you were at the mall at 3 weeks--very impressive.
Love to you all!

Melissa Brown said...

Awesome pictures! I wonder why boy babies can reach their arms around their heads and girl babies can't? Henry is so beautiful. Doesn't Ezra seem huge now!!?

Eliz said...

Beautiful baby - what a sweet pic with the baby and daddy
-- arn't malls are great -- well until they want to walk around.

Uffens Family said...

What a little stud! I meant to write a comment right after I saw him at church! He is so precious...and I love your stories about Ezra and him...mostly because I know I am going to be able to relate with Annie :) You look fantastic by the way!!!

Fowler family said...

He is so cute!

Fowler family said...

One more thing (sorry to leave two comments!). I love his name. Are you guys related to Brigham Young?