Hello world! Here's a little bit of what we've been up to:
1. I've been growing a baby girl. I'm really, really glad that the first trimester is well behind me. I'm sure Jesse is glad as well. There were a couple months were the laundry, dishes and dinner basically didn't get completed by me :) Baby girl should is due around July 9th, so we are about half way there. Yay!
2. Jesse is working on his last semester of school. Woohoo!
3. Ezra has been being awesome at Korean Martial Arts, school and art class. He totally knew he was getting a baby sister and thinks we should name her either Isabelle Rose or Annie Samantha.
DISCLAIMER: that's is a rug burn on Ezra's face. It was kind of an accident, but mostly self inflicted. Do not be alarmed. It is almost healed.
4. Henry likes to eat, play with big brother and go to preschool once a week. He doesn't love to go to primary, but we bribe him every week with the promise of treats and he goes willingly.
3 comments:
So fun to see upates!! Your boys are too cute and looking so grown up! Where is the time going?? My girls and I are voting for Annie Samantha :) Not biased at all :)
They are so cute! I want to see them! Please Please come by next time you are on your way to Vegas, we are right off the free way.
They are so cute! I want to see them! Please Please come by next time you are on your way to Vegas, we are right off the free way.
Post a Comment