

Last week we took a trip to California. We went to Disneyland with my family on Thursday and Friday. I was surprised at how much Ezra loved it. He was so much fun to watch. I do believe that his favorite attraction was the Tiki Room. He danced and sang along. It was pretty cute. He also liked Pirates of the Caribbean. He even enjoyed the dips!
I really enjoyed staying in a hotel. I love going on a vacation were I don’t have to cook or clean. The hot tub was also a nice bonus.
On Saturday and Sunday we visited Jesse’s family. It was great to see everyone. It is fun to see how all of our nieces and nephews have grown. They all have such unique personalities; I love seeing the all of the siblings and cousins playing together. Ezra seemed to instinctively know that he was around family. He really loved being around everyone and was free with his hugs and kisses. Every time I am around all of my in-laws, I wish that Jesse’s family and my family could all live in the same place. I feel really blessed to have such great brother-and-sister-and-mother-and-father-and-grandmother-in-laws.
1 comment:
Hey, you cuties!!
We enjoyed your blog site immensely. It was lovely and brilliant! Them are english terms meaning outstanding or awesome. We love you lots! Cheerio from Cornwall. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment