Monday, July 9, 2007

Ezra Plumb has Turned One!











We had a great time on Ezra's birthday. I made Ezra a special birthday breakfast (which most one year olds wouldn't care about, but most one year olds aren't Plumbs) which included pancakes with syrup. As you can see Ezra enjoyed the special addition of syrup. We had a big family party at Mom and Dan's house which was a lot of fun. I was worried Ezra would get a little overwhelmed, but he did great and smiled at everyone and played with all of his new toys. I obviously haven't given him enough treats because he didn't know what to do with his birthday cake. He thought he was supposed to pat it and play with it. We topped off the day with Ezra's first hair cut. He is now sporting an ultra cool scissor cut – It was a miracle he survived with both ears intact. Actually Jesse did a great job with the cut and Ezra stayed amazingly still for a one year old. Overall, the first birthday was a success.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Ezra!
What a sweet boy. Did he see any fireworks on his big day?
Eric fell asleep before they started! I love the pancake pictures with the bedhead--and it is true about Plumbs and breakfast. I'm happy with cereal but Spencer loves a big breakfast!
We love you :)

Matilda said...

Happy Birthday Ezra!!

And congrats Mommy for making it to a year! ;)

He is such a cutie, and his lip looks SO great!!