Tonight a woman from our ward commented that Ezra has so much love in his eyes. I thought it was a perfect way to describe Ezra. He is always so sweet and loving - and not just with his family. When he meets new people, he always seems like he takes a minute to size them up, and, then seeing the goodness in them, showers them with smiles and love. He also has so much love for the Savior. he gets so excited when he sees a picture of the Savior. He can always point out who the Savior is in a picture and he always tries to kiss the picture. He started doing that right after his last surgery.
Ezra is way too much fun. He loves to play "How Big is Ezra?." He doesn't love to play the whole game of "patty cake," but he will humor me if I really want him too. Most the time he just wants to clap the first line and them be done, but he can "roll" and "toss". I've yet to get a good picture of him doing either.
Today he kept making the funniest movements with his hands. It turns out that Jesse let him watch part of Fantastic Four with him at lunch (which is alright because we don't really ever let him watch TV). When a helicopter came on the movie, Jesse made a propeller movement with his hands and I'm pretty sure that Ezra has been trying to sign helicopter all day. Way too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment