Shark Bait! The shark exhitbit was the only open pool of animals that Ezra didn't try to climb into. Atleast he realized THEY would eat him.
We took some really priceless videos, so once we transfer them to our computer, I'll post them.
Shark Bait! The shark exhitbit was the only open pool of animals that Ezra didn't try to climb into. Atleast he realized THEY would eat him.
We took some really priceless videos, so once we transfer them to our computer, I'll post them.
8 comments:
it looks like you guys had a great time! i am so glad Ezra enjoyed the animals and the ocean!
What a fun time...especially love the pics of Ezra on the boogie board!! Glad you got to play at the beach and at Sea World and of course glad for the blog updates!!! Yay! Hope you are feeling as comfortable as you can!!!
I love the pictures of Ezra on the boogie board (or whatever it is). Totally cute!
Cami,
It's me Jaime. It was fun to see you at the Shark Reef. Ezra is so cute. Your San Diego trip looks fun.
Love all the pictures!
It is always so fun to be with you. We're so glad you came.
Cute pictures! How much longer do you have. I think we're due about the same time. I have to say I'd never purposely plan a summer pregnancy.
oooh, those pics are great! San Diego looks so beautiful.
Post a Comment