Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting Caught Up

Things have been going well as settle into being a family of four plus one naughty puppy. Henry is super happy and gaining weight nicely. Ezra continues to keep me on my toes and make me laugh. Between the two of them, I haven't really had time to post anything, but I'm making up for it tonight! I love looking at other peoples pictures on their blogs, so here are a bunch of mine. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Riva said...

Oh my gosh everyone is blogging, I am so glad i found such a good looking family! cute blog and family -- of course!

The Pea said...

What a fun catch up! Looks like you have had such a great couple of weeks. No better way to kick start a marathon of fun than by giving birth. Busy woman! You have the cutest family ever!!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I'm so excited for the updates!! I figured you wouldn't have time to talk until you had time to update your blog - so now I feel free to call you:)

Celeste said...

It's so fun to see what you guys have been up to. You have the most adorable boys!! My address is 7632 Silver Ranch Rd., Eagle Mountain, UT 84005 and my phone number is 801-319-4090. We miss you guys!!!

A New Decade of Health said...

I totally know what you mean. My next post is going to be something like that too and it hasen't even been that long! There is just always something going on! Henry is so cute and I bet Ezra is an awesome big brother!

Becky said...

I love all the pics. you posted! Your trip looked wonderful and Henry is so beautiful! Ezra is a riot and makes me laugh. You are a great Mom doing a great job!