My cousin tagged me over a month ago, and I finally found a few spare minutes to write "all about Ezra."
Name and Meaning: Ezra Jesse Plumb It means "Help" in Hebrew. I always say we didn't really pick Ezra's name - it just was his name. The moment we said "Ezra" aloud, Jesse and I both knew that we had found the right name.
Age : 2
Nicknames : Duder, Little Man
Nicknames : Duder, Little Man
Favorite Activities : Running, climbing, playing cars/airplanes/trains, play-dough, coloring, watercoloring, fingerpainting, eating, reading,playing with cousins.
Favorite Foods: Chocolate, Berries, Chocolate, Pizza, Chocolate, Peas, Chocolate, Cookies, and did I mention Chocolate.
Least Favorite Foods : white pasta, white bread (unless it's smothered in sugar of some sort) potatoes, carrots (crazy kid!).
Music : Primary Colors, classical
Music : Primary Colors, classical
Favorite Toys : Cars, sea creatures and snakes.
Favorite Books: Ten Apples Up on Top, But Not the Hippopatumus, Diggers and Dump Trucks.
Favorite Item of Clothing : He would rather not wear clothes, although he does enjoy being wrapped up in a towel or a blanket. He will frequently ask to be a "papoose baby" when he wants to be wrapped up.
What Makes Him Happy : "Mommy kisses," cars, chocolate, "Daddy kisses," counting, singing, the ABCs, cousins, Nana and Papa, Aunts and Uncles, climbing, taking his shoes and socks off, pizza, apple juice, cookies, swinging at the park.
What Makes Him Sad : Leaving Nana's house, leaving Aunt Jena's house, being shushed, staying home all day long,
5 comments:
Love it! I am glad you did this! Ezra takes after me and his mommy in the chocolate area :)
Cute boy, my kids are the same with the chocolate. They think it's a food group. That's what I use to talk them into anything.
That was fun to read! :)
That was so much fun to read! He is such a sweet boy - we had the same experience when we were picking out Olivia's name! Chocolate -- so much fun and such a neccesity! ;)
These are so cute Cami. What a big boy Ezra is becoming. I loved reading how he likes to pretend to be a papoose. Jimmy's favorite thing is to pretend he is a baby in my tummy. It's really funny.
Post a Comment