Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lovin' the Parks

One thing I love about Provo is the abundance of parks.  They are everywhere and they are all fantastic.  We have really been enjoying the beautiful weather the last month.  I figure we better spend as much time as possible outside before it gets too cold. 

4 comments:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I am so excited that you are blogging again! Your boys are so darling. You better stop by next time you head home!

Uffens Family said...

Oh HOW I LOVE Utah in the Fall!!! So jealous!! Just checked the 10 day forecast and it stays in the upper 90s through the first week of Oct :) Hope you guys are loving it and school is going well for Jesse!

MKSIMS said...

Finally a blog entry! I almost gave up checking =)... I tried to call the other day - I hope you had a great birthday! Your family pic at the top is so cute of all four of you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yooz sent this right when I was deleting test PD records from IT. I t'ought I did sumtin wrong!

-G Wizzle