Here are the three main things we have done this past year in which I have not blogged:
1. Sold Our House
We did it! We sold our home! Last fall we began discussing the idea of putting our home up for sale. We decided to sell in January, got it up on the market in February, got an offer on it in May and the sell finally went through in August. Although it was a CRAZY process that felt like it consumed my life, we were really blessed throughout the whole thing. It was definitely a good, faith-building learning experience.
2. Went To Disneyland (A Lot!)
I love Disneyland. It has been my family vacation spot since I was a little girl. I can't even count how many wonderful Halloweens I have spent there. Anyways, Jesse's family lives about 90 minutes from the park. So, for my birthday last year, we got annual passes. Then, in January, my little sister Lauren started a college internship with Disneyland and worked at the park (California Adventure to be specific). To make a potentially long story short, we spent a ton of time at Disneyland over the past year. We've learned some excellent tips and tricks and made some awesome family memories. I almost cried when our passes expiered over labor day.
Drumroll Please . . . . . .
3. Applied to the BYU MBA Program (Jesse did), Got Accepted, MOVED, and Started the BYU MBA Program!


No comments:
Post a Comment