My wonderful, handsome, intelligent, kind, loving husband bought me a spiffy new camera for my birthday. It is nearly indestructible, which is a necessity for me. I have been so excited, that I’ve been taking pictures of EVERYTHING Ezra does. I have so many cute pictures, but I’ll just share my favorites.
On Saturday I bought a little rug to put next to our sliding glass door (just in case you didn't know, I'm freaked out about shoes on the carpet). Apparently, Ezra thought it was just for him. Too cute!
Ezra was having a rough day today (mainly because of his nasal stints). So, Mom and I took him to the District. After we did some window shopping we took him to his favorite store at the District: Panera. He absolutely loves to eat at restaurants. He's been to Panera before, so he perked up as soon as we entered. He was so happy after his tummy was full!
1 comment:
I found your blog through Jena's. Cute pictures. My kids always do that on rugs. It makes me crazy. Go find the dirtiest spot in the house and lay on it. So, when does Ezra not love to eat?
Post a Comment