He is so cute...that picture is so funny!
We have had the same mishap- makes a mess! :) Those puffies need to come in smaller containers :) He does look like he is enjoying himself though.
He is so cute. I'm so impressed by him all the time I never see him without a smile on his face. He's always such a happy little boy!
Oh, what would we do without the puffs.
Our puffs are always dumped too...*rolling eyes*
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so cute...that picture is so funny!
We have had the same mishap- makes a mess! :) Those puffies need to come in smaller containers :) He does look like he is enjoying himself though.
He is so cute. I'm so impressed by him all the time I never see him without a smile on his face. He's always such a happy little boy!
Oh, what would we do without the puffs.
Our puffs are always dumped too...
*rolling eyes*
Post a Comment