Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween 2006

This Halloween marked the one year anniversary of Ezra's first surgery. Although I enjoyed Halloween this year, I must admit that I was a little emotional thinking about our previous Halloween. Hence, here are some pictures from last Halloween:
This picture was taken a few days before Halloween. Ezra wasn't sure what to make of his costume. I remember being so adamant that everything would be as normal as possible - and normal included a Halloween costume and pictures. The morning of surgery we had to be at the hospital around 5:30 am. Although Jesse and I were tired and bleary eyed, Ezra arrived in style; I made sure he wore his costume to Pre-Op. It worked out well because almost the entire hostipal support staff was also in costume.

Here we are waiting to go into the pre-surgery waiting room. The picture of Jesse and Ezra is one of my favorite pictures. I'll spare you all the details and pictures of the rest of our Halloween 2006, but I'll just say that this Halloween was infinately less stressful and a whole lot more fun - especially for Ezra!

2 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Wow that is amazing. Those pictures are really cute! I love that you put him in his costume anyway, you are such a cute mommy! I am glad this year was a better Halloween!

Melissa Brown said...

I also thought of how last year's halloween was a lot different than this one. I understand your enjoyment of this years!!!! It's so amazing how our boys look so different than they did a year ago. I look up to you so much Cami. You are an amazing person.