I was tagged by my friend, Jenny http://wearethesimmons.blogspot.com/ who is one brave, awesome woman with a great blog!
Seven Random Things About Me:
1. I am a HUGE Germaphobe! Seriously. I carry hand sanitizer with me everywhere I go and I use it every time I get into the car after shopping, or touch a stranger, or any foreign/metal/plastic object. And I use it on my baby all the time (and yes, I have read the “warnings” about what happens to kids if they eat it). My mom, my sister and my best friend since I was seven are all the same way. I didn’t realize quite how abnormal my feelings towards germs were until I got married. Now that Ezra is a little older, I am a little less paranoid about germs – I mean, he has to build up his immune system, right? At least that’s what I keep telling myself.
2. I love 90’s boy bands and desperately wish they would come back into style. If I could, I’d tell NSYNC “I want you back” (cue song).
3. I’m actually an introvert. Although I’d suspected this for years, I took a personality test while I worked at the City, and the results confirmed it. My test profile actually said that I fool people into thinking I’m an extrovert because I like people so much.
4. I love to organize. It doesn’t matter what it is: books, closets, papers, get-togethers, parties, etc. . . I could probably list it as a hobby.
5. My favorite thing to do is read. There’s only one problem with that: it becomes all consuming. Once I start a book, I can’t stop.
6. I always add a splash of milk to my bowl of ice cream and then I mix it all together before I eat it.
7. I am a bargain hunter. I love sales and I have a difficult time buying anything full price. One of my best friends from college is the same way, and when we lived together we were constantly telling everyone how much we paid for stuff because we were so excited we found such a good deal. I still do it quite a bit, but not nearly as much as I did when I had a shopping cohort.
Here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I tag Melissa, Kristin, Sarah McGiven, Rachel, Jena, Kim and Emily
2 comments:
Cami!
Great list! SO next time you are up...I have Lots of stuff for you to organize..for fun!! ;)
And for those who need it confirmed... I was looking forward to seeing my friend Cami, at the Craniofacial conference...but alas, Harry Potter got the best of her, and I only got to see her ONCE!!!
And I am SO that way about bargains! I ALWAYS tell my husband how much I got stuff for...but he SO doesn't care!! I'll email you from now on!!
:)
Thanks for the cookies...they were SOOO good. We are so lucky to have such a good treat maker next door. I am glad you came over tonight even though it was just for a minute (sorry the house was a disaster). I really want to do that craft we talked about so lets get together this week!
Post a Comment