Sunday, November 4, 2007

Argh . . . Pirates!

Ahoy, Maties. We be a family of pirates for Halloween! Luckily, we made it through three Halloween parties last week without having to walk the plank! And good thing we already got rid of all of our Halloween candy, or I would soon be breaking the plank!

Ezra loved wearing his Halloween costume. Whenever he saw himself in a mirror, he would kiss himself. He even left the hat on; Periodically, he would pat his hat. He couldn't quite figure out why everyone was giving him candy at Trunk or Treat, but he sure was excited to be carrying around a full bucket of treats.

Jesse designed, created and wore this double decker skeleton pirate costume. Needless to say, he was a hit at every party.

6 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

love the costumes!! :)

Nicole said...

Love the costumes. Tell Jesse I'm impressed. Ezra looks adorable as a pirate. Did you teach him to say "Aaargh?"

Kimberly said...

Ezra is the cutest pirate I have ever seen. I was smiling before the picture and even finished loading! Love it!
And Jesse is a genius, as we all know. That is an awesome costume. Did he have to use a sewing machine?
Such a fun family picture!
Love you!

Uffens Family said...

What fantastic costumes...next year I need to coordinate better because it was so cute to see your little pirate family!

McGiven Family.... said...

Jesse's costume turned out great! I love all the pictures...you guys are so cute! I hope we will see you soon now that we are finally home!

Emily said...

Hey Cami, I would love copies of your pictures from your trip down here. All your pictures were great. I thought Jesse's idea was very creative. Was it hard to walk in J? You and Ezra do make cute pirates. Love you