Friday, December 14, 2007

Family Night Out!

Jesse, Ezra and I had such a fun evening. When Jesse got home around five, we asked Ezra if he wanted to go out to eat. He got all excited, so we figured we'd better go. When we pulled into the parking lot at Chipotle, we asked Ezra if he was ready for dinner. Unexpectedly, he told us, "Chocolate!" It turned out that our parking spot was in front of Cold Stone, and Ezra spied a teeny, tiny picture of a choclate sundae on the door. We figured at least he has great vision!

At dinner Ezra thought he was super cool because we split our spicy burritos with him and gave him his own water cup that looked just like ours. It's funny how soon they want to be big boys!

Since Ezra already had chocolate on his mind, we decided to spurge and go to Cold Stone for dessert. I was so bummed I forgot my camera; Since we couldn't find a high chair, we sat Ezra in a big seat in between us and we gave him his own spoon to eat the ice cream with. They were playing fun Christmas music, so Ezra kept breaking out into dance. We had such a great time together.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So fun! It's pretty funny how they can always say "chocolate" the quickest. Catherine is always asking for chocolate in place of dinner. At least he's not asking for "Coke" yet. You're probably a better example than I am.

Melissa Brown said...

What a fun night together! It is crazy how they think they are so old and want to do everything we do. Oh, I miss you! We goota see each other soon!