Sunday, December 2, 2007

Turkey day, Black Friday and a fun Saturday!

Unfortunatley, Ezra and I were sick the week of Thanskgiving, but, thanks to Ibuprofen, we pulled through and had a great time. We had dinner at Jena's house with my family; There was good food, fun conversation, and a couple of tired babies!







That evening, Lauren was kind enough to stay the night at our house. Jesse and I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and went shopping at ToysRus. We got some great deals on Ezra's Christmas presents. Thanks, Lauren!


On Saturday, Jesse, Ezra and and I went to Panera for lunch. As I have said before, Panera is one of Ezra's favorite places in the world. It was his lucky day because they even had his favorite soup of the day: Black Bean. Ezra was so excited he ate the whole bowl all by himself. After Panera, we drove over to Sunset Station and watched Enchanted. All three of us loved it. While we were gone, my wonderful Dad surprised us by planting flowers in our planter. He is always so kind and thoughtful! Thanks, Dad!

Overall, we had a great Thanksgiving weekend!



5 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

wow, can he use a spoon already? carter is way too messy for that!he ends up throwing food when i give hima utinsel. so what is ezra getting for chirstmas??

McGiven Family.... said...

I can't believe you went to Toys R Us...crazy lady. The lines in Utah were insane. I am jealous of the good deals though. Love all the pictures! You guys are so cute!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! I love the black bean soup one, that's an instant classic. I'll have to try Panera. I've never been there.

Uffens Family said...

I am so sorry that you were sick over Thanksgiving...but way to go on the good deals on Black Friday!
You are so welcome to walk with us anytime!! Really...we go at nine most mornings unless something comes us...I meet Sarah right outside your gate and we go up on the trail for a bit! Please come whenever....I would love that!

Melissa Brown said...

hey thanks for the comment about milk and jena being alergic to bananas. wow, i just looked at my comment on this post and I must've been tired! i spelled christmas wrong!