On Sunday, I read a talk that Elder Ballard gave to students at BYU Hawaii. He is urging us "to use the Internet — including blogs and other forms of 'new media' — to contribute to a national conversation about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."
Here's the talk:
http://www.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/apostle-urges-students-to-use-new-media
I'm trying to join in; It definately makes sense to contribute to discussions held about The Church.
I found a great discussion to join in today, if anyone would like add their one comments to it. The article is on http://www.foxnews.com/ It is called "21 questions answered by the Mormon Faith" http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317272,00.html
If you scroll down to the end of the article, you can read and post comments through the "Digg this" link.
Good luck and Happy Posting!
And, by the way, if anyone ever comes across a good discussion/blog/article, I would love to hear about it.
1 comment:
What a great idea Cami. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment