
To say that Ezra loves cars would be a understatement. Over the past few days I have realized that Ezra is obsessed with cars. A few days ago I took Ezra to ToysRus and let him pick out a set of cars. All Ezra has been playing with the past few weeks are his cars. And if he doesn't have a car, he turns something into a car. And sometimes, he just wants to walk around the neighborhood and look at all the parked cars. So I decided I would add fuel to the fire and buy him more cars. Anyway, out of all of the sets, he wanted that one that had 20 matchbox cars. When I would hold it up he would nod his head "yes" and sign "more." When I would hold up bigger cars or themed playsets he would shake his head "no." I was actually pretty impressed that he realized he was only getting one of the sets and was able to pick it out.
Well, I fear I have created a monster. All he wants to do is play with his huge pile of cars. He always has to have one in each hand, and they have even been joining him while he eats. I actually find it pretty dang cute!

So, lately, everynight we have been playing the piano and dancing and singing. Inevitably Jesse plays a wild a crazy song called
Bumblebee Boogie. Ezra always goes nuts and spins and dances and runs around like a maniac. Last night, Ezra climbed up on the piano bench and played a song of his own. He would even clap for himself. I was quite proud! :) As you can see only a little bit of his time was spent playing the piano, the rest was spent playing with his cars on the piano.
My little racecar driving maestro! Maybe, one day, he'll compose a song about his love of cars.
6 comments:
That is pretty much the cutest thing I've seen all day!! I love the pictures of him playing the piano! So sweet!
How funny!!!! It's amazing how they get attached to certain things and just won't let go of them. Great pictures. Are you planning on teaching him the piano when he gets older? I would love if Carter wanted to play anything since I have no talent in that field!
Cute! For some reason my kids love the cars on the piano too. It drives me nuts! Anyway, send me your e-mail because I went private and I want to send you a blog invite.
Vrrroom! Vroom!
Aren't boys fun? I think my "sound effect vocabulary" has totally increased one hundred fold since I had boys.
Jimmy's favorite thing to do now while we are driving around is pick out his "favorite one" from the cars driving around us.
Boys and cars...
I love the pictures of him on the piano...he truly acts like he knows exactly what song he is playing! :) He is destined to be a musician...and girls love guys that play the piano :)
Cute... Isn't funny how boys come hardwired for that car and sports kinda stuff? You need to bring Ezra over to play with Isaac sometime. They'd have a blast with all the cars and motorcycles.
Post a Comment