Carter is three days older than Ezra and now we are both pregnant again! Melissa is about six weeks further along than I am. It's so fun that both of our babies will be so close in age. Plus it's nice to have Melissa to talk to about the prego stuff. We both grew up here in town and I am so sad that she lives far away now. Hopefully, one of these days we'll be able to go visit her in Arizona.
Not only was it nice to go through our first pregnancies together, but we both had to exclusively pump and spend some time at the Children's Hospital. She's been such a support to me during all of Ezra's procedures and expecially when we were both pumping! I feel so blessed to have her as my friend and cousin!
I should have taken some pictures today, but, since I didn't, here is a picture of us last Spring at our Grandma and Grandpa's house. Aren't our babies cute?!?

4 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! That is so fun to have your kids so close. Your kids are adorable.
I am so angry we forgot to take pictures!!!! We sill for sure next time! I had a great time visiting.
Cute! How far along are you now? Are you over the sick stuff yet? Hope you're feeling ok!
You guys have things planned out nicely! Sounds like so much fun...always great to have visitors!
Post a Comment