Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ezra's surgery is tomorrow

We are driving to Utah today. The surgery should be sometime tomorrow morning. This surgery is supposed to completely repair Ezra's palate. We'll be in the hospital for 2-5 days this time. Please keep Ezra in your prayers!

6 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Cami...good luck to you and Ezra! I hope everything goes just perfect for you! We will be thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers.

A New Decade of Health said...

Hope all goes well! We'll be praying for Ezra and for you! Good luck!

McGiven Family.... said...

Good luck! We will be thinking of you and praying for Ezra. I hope all goes well! Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Kimberly said...

We've been praying for you and Ezra. Hope things are going well. We love you!

Jenson's said...

I found your blog through the Fowlers who found our blog. I hope everything went well on Friday. Ezra looks like such a sweet boy. You are in our prayers and give Ezra an extra hug from a total stranger. These little people that endure such a thing at such a young age are such troopers. We are at: forourlittle.blogspot.com. Let us know if you need anything!

Fowler family said...

Cami,

I hope everything went well with the surgery. Keep us posted. You guys and Ezra have been in our thoughts & prayers. -Anna.