We had an ultrasound today and we found out that our new baby is a boy! Everything looks perfect so far. His lip looked great, too. We'll have to wait awhile to check the palate, but it's nice to know that he is healthy and well!
Oh my gosh! Another boy! They will be awesome friends. Maybe someday your parents will get a grandaughter :) Congrats!!!!!!!!! Any names yet????? That's great to hear about his lip. Call me soon!
Hey Cami- I hope you don't mind I was blog browsing.. Congrats on the baby boy.. It's nice when you have the same, then you already have everything!! I was glad to hear everything went good with Ezra, he is such a cutie!!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! Another boy! They will be awesome friends. Maybe someday your parents will get a grandaughter :) Congrats!!!!!!!!! Any names yet????? That's great to hear about his lip. Call me soon!
Yay! It will be so cute for Ezra to have a great brother friend! Congrats on the healthy boy!
How exciting! I hope all goes well!
Congrats! Boys are the best! They will be such good brothers!
Hey Cami-
I hope you don't mind I was blog browsing.. Congrats on the baby boy.. It's nice when you have the same, then you already have everything!! I was glad to hear everything went good with Ezra, he is such a cutie!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! That is awesome! Ezra will love having a brother!
Yea, we're having a boy too! But two in a row is awesome, they'll always have someone to play with.
Post a Comment