Top Five Things That Made Me Happy Today:
1. Ezra saying "My Mama" and giving me a kiss
2. Jesse playing 3 rounds of Settlers of Catan with me
3. Going to aerobics and not only getting to work out and talk with friends, but also getting to watch Ezra dance during our warm up, try to drink Brady and Easton's bottles, and try to "make a break for it" when I wasn't looking
4. Jesse having the entire day off in honor of Columbus Day
5. Playing Halo 3 with Jesse and getting 2 kills - Go Me!
9 comments:
I love lists too! Sounds like a great day!
Impressed that you made it to aerobics...sad I missed it :( Silly nap times! Love the list!!
Hey Cam...he is such a sweet little boy. Love your list!
Hi Cami, Thanks for your post. You are so nice. I am glad that Sarah lives next to you, you are wonderful. Ezra is so cute. I love your blog, great idea on the list, I might try that one out!
Cami- It was totally easy to change my layout. When you go to my blog, click on my friend Lezlie's link and her latest blog brings you to right where you change it...I will help you too...call me when you want to do it!
Your blog is so way cutter than mine!!!! I love all your pics and enjoy reading about what you're doing!
Turned out super cute Cami! Love it...
oh and by the way- thanks for the heads up on the amazing little hole in the wall mexican place! We love it!
Wow! You figured out how to change your blog background! I'm very impressed. It looks amazing. I love your list, and your pics. Don't we have the cutest kids!
Your pictures are way too cute. Somehow I just can't picture you playing Halo. I guess I've been away for awhile.
Post a Comment