Since I have been gone practically the whole month, I fell completely behind on my blogging. I really am going to try to do a top five list everyday. We'll see if I actually get another one out tomorrow.
My favorite things about being back home:
1. My pillow - I should have taken it with me, but I didn't.
2. NAPS for Ezra!!!!!!!! He refused to take a nap if he was around another human being. The boy can fall asleep anywhere - as long as he is alone! I think I missed Ezra's room as much as he did.
3. My shower - I always worry that the maids didn't clean the shower well enough, and I'm going to come home from a hotel with foot fungus.
4. Watching TV with Jesse in our loft - I actually don't like to watch a lot of TV, but I love to watch a show and relax with Jesse. It's just not as relaxing when there are other people around and we aren't on our own couch.
5. Since I can't think of a fifth thing (I have a whole bunch of things that tie), if anyone has anything they love about being home from a vacation, I would love to hear it.
3 comments:
when i get home from being gone i am glad to be eating home-cooked meals instead of fast-food and restuarants
I am lucky I am not in a hotel but I am ready to come home to my own house. We have been on vacation for a long time too. We need to get together when we FINALLY come home!
Cami...I must agree with the list. Ezra looked adorable, as did you, last night...never did see Jesse. Love the new template! Looks great!
Post a Comment