Monday, October 8, 2007

Cute Pictures!

Since I’ve neglected my blogging duties the past few days, I’m posting a bunch of pictures all at once. I’m still super excited about my new camera (and a little trigger happy) so I had to limit myself to my absolute favorite pictures. In no particular order . . . (drumroll, please)

Tonight, Jesse, Ezra and I went to the park. Aren't these pictures too cute?

I was cleaning out Ezra's closet this past weekend and amongst all of the clothes and blankets was his old bouncy chair. As you can see, he was excited to see his long, lost seat.
This is Ezra's favorite pastime. Today, at the church exercise group, I found Ezra stealing a little girls shoes and trying to wear them on his hands. The little girl was a few years older than Ezra and quite perplexed by his behavior.



Ezra loves ketchup. Last week, he was eating fries at his Aunt Jena’s and got ketchup EVERYWHERE! His cousin Benson loved eating anything Ezra dropped and it soon became a game; Ezra would drop a fry and wait expectantly for Benson to eat it. It was pretty cute. By the end of lunch both babies were covered with ketchup.

Who needs TV when we have our own little Mighty Morphin Power Ranger right at home?

1 comment:

Matilda said...

SO CUTE!!

I'm trigger happy too!! It's fun huh...