
This Friday, Ezra is getting is palate prosthesis out. My mom and I are driving up to Salt Lake on Thursday and we should be coming home on Saturday. The procedure itself will only take a couple of minutes, but they still have to put Ezra completely out, so that is always a little nerve-wracking. I'm sure Ezra will do great. Then, on February 29th, Ezra has his big surgery. This one will completely repair his palate. Then (drumroll, please) we should be completely done with big-deal surgeries and procedures for a few years! Yay!
5 comments:
Good luck and be safe driving. I am sure Ezra will do great. It'll be a relief in a few months when it's all over and he can go back to eating and just being himslef! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow and if you have time give me a quick call. Love you!
He is so stinking cute too! He has such beautiful eyes.
Good luck! Let us know if there is anything I can do to help. I will be in Utah those same days.
Good luck! Hope everything goes well.
Wow, Cami, I can hardly believe you're to this point already! So exciting. Good luck, you're all in our prayers. Love you! Kim & crew
P.S. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment