Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Baby on the Way!!!!

Ezra will be a big brother the end of August. We are so excited to be expecting a new baby! So far I've been feeling pretty good. Unfortunately, my doctor isn't doing pregnancies anymore, so I'm in the market for a new doctor. I have an appointment set up for next Wednesday with a new doctor, so hopefully everthing will go well!

9 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

I am so excited to be preggo with you again! Congrats!

Heather said...

How exciting!! Congratulations! I really like my doctor. She is in the same office as Dr. Jaurez. Her name is April, and I LOVE her!

Matilda said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!

YAY, it's YOU and not ME!!!

;)

YeatesFam said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats Cami! Take care of yourself :-D

Sarah Goodsell said...

Congrats! Having 2 is a lot better than I had planned in my head. Ezra will make a great big bro! P.S. Dr. Juarez is the best just a little odd at church:)

McGiven Family.... said...

That is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys. Ezra will make a great big brother! I think 2 years apart is perfect...how fun!

Uffens Family said...

That is such exciting news Cami! Congrats!!!
I am going to be going to Dr. Jaurez when we do get prego...I have heard great things :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you (even though you do most the work :O)). It would be fun if you had a girl! And I second that YAY, it's YOU and not ME!!! comment!

Toni Green said...

We are so excited for you! Congratulations! I would recommend Dr. Juarez, he's great. The whole staff at his office is wonderful. Ezra will be an awesome brother.