Check out this fun site.
http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/
You can find out how popular a certain name is/was. It also lists the most popular names by state for any year you want.
Camilla didn't even make it into the top 1000 names the year I was born. If Jesse and I ever get a girl, we have her name picked out already. We're still working on more boy names, so this could be my new favorite site.
So, what are your favorite names? And how popular are they?
1 comment:
My name was #6 in 1983 and Adam was #46 in 1981. Carter was #75 in 2006. I really like the name Rowan for a girl but Adam doesn't. If we have a boy his name will most likely be Bennett (#369 in 2006) unless we like another one more later. I think girls names are harder than boy names.... so what is your girl name that you guys have. I promise I won't take it if we have a girl!!
Post a Comment